What We Offer - Overview
- A purpose-built Sixth Form Centre, housing 30 air-conditioned classrooms, including four state of the art science labs. There is a large common room with excellent recreational facilities and an impressive study centre with state of the art computers, apple macs, reference textbooks, periodicals, journals and newspapers.
- A dedicated sixth form canteen with good quality food and excellent dining facilities.
- Excellent resources to support you to achieve the best possible grade. Every student is issued with a recommended text book in each subject which is theirs to keep, along with other materials needed for the different courses.
- Outstanding teachers (Russell Group graduates) who will stretch and challenge you to achieve the highest grades, with a track record of delivering the best results in the region.
- Unrivalled careers and university guidance programme, led by a specialist team of Oxbridge graduates. The vast majority of our students progress to study at the elite Russell Group of universities, including for courses such as Law, Engineering, Economics and Medicine. Our progression rate to Russell Group universities, including Oxbridge, has been one of the best in the United Kingdom for the past five years!
- A bespoke Oxbridge preparation programme, including bespoke training courses for all admissions tests (such as the UCAT, BMAT, LNAT, ELAT, MAT, STEP and TSA) and specialist interview preparation. In 2021 an incredible 57 students progressed to study at Oxford or Cambridge!
- Dedicated careers’ pathways to enable you to gain relevant experience in the career you wish to pursue, including high quality work experience placement opportunities for all students. We have very strong links with Newham Hospital for those wishing to study Medicine and have partnerships with many of the world’s leading firms in a range of sectors, including HSBC and Simmons & Simmons, who run bespoke programmes for Brampton students.
- An impressive range of timetabled recreational activities, including a range of sports teams, yoga, debating and conversational languages. We often take part in debating competitions with the top public schools in the country and are regularly ranked as the best state school team in the UK.